1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Baron :D 
Forward dated to the 23rd <3 

As usual, the mammoth Harbinger was patrolling and making sure the borders, official and not, were boldly marked. Stamping her scent through the barren trees and skeletal foliage, Nyra carried on with a deadpan expression. 
A decent distance into the maze of trunks, a branch, or a twig...snapped. Drawing her ears forth, Nyra paused, poised and ready. 
Perhaps it was a rabbit? Or some other smaller creature?
Huffing, the Harbinger didn't want to leave any loose ends, and so prowled toward the sound and the scent starting to weave it's attachment to it. 

"Show yourself." Nyra commanded as she got closer, tail raised and posture dominant even though she couldn't yet see who, or what, was with her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
7 Posts
Ooc —
I'll add more deets to this post once bar n Keres's thread is finished <3

baron carried on from his by chance meeting with the grey she-wolf further into the lands, events still not solidified in his head. he walked casually ahead, doing little more than wandering around aimlessly. out of interest, he'd followed the sharp scent of border markers and without care, walked near them.

inviting trouble? maybe. if he were being honest, he was rusty as shit with his skills and in need of a tune up. a good spar would do the trick, but there wasn't exactly anyone here he'd trust to not take his head. it did not help that he was a slight bit underweight at the moment. he wasn't lacking in muscle but his tuck was thinner than usual, more angular than he typically was. he'd noticed it in his reflection in the river before.

at the voice of a stranger, baron hesitantly stopped and looked over his shoulder, eyes half-lidded as if he were bored. shit, he thought at first sight. this wolf is as tall as me. he sniffed the air, eyes widening when he realized this wolf was a female. if she wasn't just as tall, she was at least heavier than him. he turned on his heel, amber eyes meeting the white she-wolf head on. a huff escaped his mouth and a plume of hot air rose in its place, before cocking his head.

"the hell you want?" annoyance laced his voice, but in his head he was mentally preparing himself for anything. maybe any other time, it would be on his side, but he didn't feel like going to hell today.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"You're around my borders." Nyra responded with lethal calmness, prowling closer with a raised tail, "Any pack wolf would investigate a stranger's presence. Just be happy I'm the only one here at the moment. Or don't, it's all the same to me." She grinned something predatory, in a way that suggested she saw him as prey, even if that wasn't the case. Uninterested in if she was intimidating to him or not (likely not), she just wanted him to either recruit to the numbers or leave, even if she had to make him. 
"So, unless you're interested in joining my pack, why are you here?" Nyra asked it as if turning the tables on his own question.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls