Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia didn't know what had happened between Bronco and Wraen, and while she detected a shift in her sister's tone, she dismissed it immediately as her hearing things.  Why would she assume anything different, after all?  Yeah!  It's really great to have so many so close.  The Caldera especially.  She listened as Bronco filled them in on what was going on nearby, bringing up Fennec.  Which wasn't actually news about him?  But it applied, she guessed.  Her news had been about her and Wraen, after all!

I've been by, mostly to see Eljay.  But, yeah.  She'd been real rough last time Maia was there, but they admittedly hadn't hung out long.  She'd stolen Eljay away for a time; there wasn't much he could do anyway, from the look of it.  She was happy to let that subject die, though she smiled a little as she remembered her and his last visit.  She should probably stop in again soon, actually!  She'd been here tightening up borders, but before too much snow settled down, she wanted to take advantage of the good travel weather.

Bronco's next question was directed more to Wraen than herself, so she settled back and allowed the two to catch up.  She'd slip away if they really got into it, beg off to do some hunting or something.  But she did want to hear if Bronco had anything to say about his actual self!
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM