Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The excitement Toad was feeling about visiting Yuèlóng after her discussion with @Kukutux was delightful, for she hadn't felt this hopeful about anything for a long time. It was true that Brecheliant was still holding itself in her mind as a viable option if she was unable to find a husband in Moonspear or the Glen, but she just loved the idea of being paired with a powerful man and strengthening the alliance between the coastal pack and the Glen at the same time.

At the same time, she knew that it was all a long shot. Though the fair white maiden had bumped the brown huntress's confidence, she still knew it unlikely that the coastal wolf would find anything in her worth taking as a wife. So, as she wandered, she tried to keep her expectations realistic. The portly woman was hardly a princess to be wed to a prince; she was merely Toad.

It was Keres, strangely, that she nearly bumped into on her way to the borders. The silver woman had something worried and intense on her face, so Toad immediately moved up to her and asked, Keres, are you okay?
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 04, 2021, 01:19 AM