Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad tasted blood from the stinking animal into her mouth. She refused to spit, pulling at the wound as a hunter would. But the bear spun to greet her. She felt herself inhale hard as he rose on his hind legs, throwing himself down as she dodged to the side… poorly. He snapped his weight, eight times her own, onto her shoulder, dislocating it and breaking her femur.

She yowled in pain, lucky to be alive from the attack but falling over to her side as she shook in terrible pain. The bear swiped about his front, and his claws swept across her face, ripping apart the side of her snout.

Tears came then as the adrenaline drifted into pure pain, blood pouring from her. She rolled to try to rise, but her shoulder would not allow it. And at that point, she could do nothing else but yowl for help, a sound that dissipated so thinly that none could hear it over the bear's terrible roars.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 05, 2021, 12:55 AM