Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Though darkness threatened to set in from sheer pain, Toad refused to go down without a real fight. She at last managed to lift her front half by putting all of her weight on her working shoulder, her other leg falling loosely under her. Her tail had also somehow broken at the end, but the pain of her face was what she felt the most as blood poured into her working eye.

With half a face she dragged herself toward the bear, just as Desdemona's body snapped and the monster shook her into the afterlife. Des, she tried to shout, but liquid was in her throat and lungs. This was all just a bad dream. A nightmare she would wake from any moment.

She saw the vague shapes of Azon fighting hard and Keres in a fit, but the bear's terrible sounds shook her ears. Feebly she tried to snap at him, but her teeth hit nothing but air as she wobbled on three legs.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 05, 2021, 01:32 PM