Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As the blood fell in huge globs from her face, the freezing air stung a part of her gumline that was exposed when it wasn't supposed to be. It hurt. The hobbling only lasted so long before the loss of blood and intensity of the pain sent her back down to her side. Her useless leg dragged beneath her, bent at a strange angle that was sickening to look at.

She moaned, struggling, unable to see Keres anymore. The fighting was fierce. Amelia felt her chest rattling as blood began to leak from her nose from her throat. She choked, coughing more of the red spattering into the snow as the blizzard continued to sweep over them.

When she tried to speak, the words would not come. She could feel darkness pulling at her, and knew that she would pass out from the pain if it continued. And it would. Meerkat screamed. Amelia moved her head toward her, but her vision was blurred. Help, she pleaded silently.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 05, 2021, 07:10 PM