Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Amelia drifted, her sickening breathing fighting against the wet in her lungs, draining through internal parts of her as the pain became overwhelming. She could hear Hydra, and knew from her tone that her injuries were far more grim than she had thought.

She moved her mouth, but only blood came. As Kukutux’s familiar gaze met her own, she blinked slowly. Meerkat, her friend from the beginning, leaned into her and held her paw.

It was with the two of them, Kukutux and Meerkat, that it had all started. She struggled to breathe, wanting so desperately to tell all of them the things she had failed to say. An offering came to her in the form of tiny black seeds, and she licked them from the tongue of the matchmaker.

But the seeds did not have time to do their magic, nor would they need the mercy of the fierce Hydra. Amelia's eyes remained open as the life she clung to so desperately slipped away, the damage too great for the huntress who would never see her hopes and dreams to fruition. Her body went limp against her friends.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 06, 2021, 09:47 AM