Redhawk Caldera Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was a massive load off when Phox said he didn't hate her. She didn't know why she'd been expecting it to go worse, even after Fennec told her it would be completely fine. Her dad was always the chill one.

She shook her head in response to both their questions. I haven't seen her recently, and I don't think she'd want to come anyway, she added, looking to Towhee then, only to notice her golden-haired mother approaching. The sight of Niamh sent Alyx's nerves skyrocketing. She was certain that Phox and Towhee would've been on board with her going to Rusalka last time if Niamh hadn't started in about how they tried to kill her once, or whatever, so she was doubly nervous that a bad reaction from her mother this time would end similarly. She was determined not to lose her cool.

It didn't help any that she imagined the look Niamh locked on her was accusatory. Discomfort rippled visibly down the length of her back. I'm going on a trip, she said, fighting to keep her voice from wavering as she added, I don't know if I'll be coming back. She tried to channel Fennec's stubbornness into her look and her stance. She hoped it was obvious that she meant as a resident, and that visits were an exception, of course.
Messages In This Thread
Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 21, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - January 27, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 09, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 19, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:42 PM