Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn eventually came upon a tree that he found to be suitable enough. It even smelled a little like her, suggesting she'd been by it sometime within the last 24 hours. He dropped the fox's carcass there and tucked it against the trunk, smirking to himself as he lifted his head to gaze at his accomplishment. He imagined her finding it and getting pissed. He wondered if she would just leave it there. Probably not. She hadn't left behind the plants he'd brought her--he'd come back later to check.

Mission accomplished, he turned away to head back to Brecheliant. That's when the wind shifted and he caught a scent that was both familiar and a little strange. He glanced up the ridge to his back and spotted Towhee, watching him. He blinked at her, wondering how long she'd been there and also wondering if he cared to say anything to her. He really didn't. He meant to give her a smile and a wag of his tail, then head on out. But instead, he stood there, watching her, wondering why she smelled kinda weird.
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 12:07 PM