Broken Antler Fen I filled your cup until it overflowed
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She was hoping for an easy secret, but it seemed like it wasn't going to be as straightforward as that.  It made sense, but Maia would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed.  She wasn't sure she could live up to what Ibis was saying.

She'd failed miserably the few times she'd even tried protecting herself, and she certainly had little to no trust in her own abilities.  What abilities?  She didn't have any.  Not outside of making people laugh with dumb (but wonderful) stories.  Maybe, if Eljay was here, she'd feel better about all of this... but he wasn't, and despite loving the forest and everyone in it more than she'd thought possible in so short an amount of time, she also felt a little lost.

I follow my heart

I'd offer to help them, Maia answered without hesitation.  Then she paused, looking down in a way that belied her older age.  She was clearly second guessing the answer.  But that might be stupid.  What if they are pretending?  Like he had been.  Or what if I can't do anything for them?
Messages In This Thread
I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 10, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 06, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:40 AM