Hideaway Strath Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth preens at the title that’s hardly used in him. It’s not necessary, for he’s not a stickler for titles or the propriety of them. He’s rather feel like a friend to his pack mates than a warlord that demands them call him this and that. Still, he lets it soak in as he nods back to the other giant. 

Then he’s graciously offering his freshly sacrificed rabbit to him and Kynareth smiles. It’s got a bit of mirth in it, as do his eyes as he brings a large paw to his chest in faux surprise. 

“For me?” He chirps in question. “I’d be honored. Thank you.” He says then, a bit more serious, hoping not to offend him by joking around such a sacred thing for the other man.

His smirk grows further with pride. “I’m glad you find this place worthy of worship. I’m happy to have you here. Giving us good luck with your relationship with the gods and such.” 

Then he finds himself perking up at the mention of a real offering to the gods and he nods in an almost excited manner. “I would love to help you with such a feat. Do I get to witness you rip an entire deers heart out? If so, count me in.” He chuckles. “I’m sure your gods would appreciate it.” He’s offering softly at the end before movement out of the corner of his eyes catches his attention.

Eyes flick over quickly and he’s smiling for a while different reason now, happy to see the smaller wolf-dog. “How nice of you to join us, darling.” He greets softly. Only watching with a forming smirk as he moves to tentacle lick the blood from the others maw. It doesn’t bother him, rather his disgusting self finds it almost appealing — attractive. 

The wispy woman asks a question and Kyn desires to hear the answer to it as well. So he turns his gaze back to pale behemoth across from him silently.
Messages In This Thread
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up - by Vein - February 08, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 08:24 PM