Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The other man's greeting was light and joyous. Aiolos was able to pass a nod to him of assurance to the name of the pack which now claimed the Gull Isle though did not say much else for a time as the other man continued. Friendly, talkative and curious, all things which reminded him of his Empress Hua. Aiolos wondered then if she would be able to join them soon to meet the wolf who seemed as bright as she.

Crown lifts higher, turning and brightly lit eyes would narrow towards the north and to the cliffs far off in the distance which dropped down to the sea below. To the north and being high on the rocky crests he expected the landscape to be colder, harsher and less welcoming then the beautiful island which lay here. Then again, Aiolos had never been there before. I can't say I've ever traveled that far before. He says then allowed, his furthest reaches east being within the vale of the Sunspire mountain chain.

Perhaps one day... He mused, looking back to the man with a pleasant curve of his creamy lips. I had grown up on an island myself too. A different one, of course. He added. I'm Aiolos, Lead here along side my Empress, Hua. He mentions her of course not only because he considers her higher then he as the pack's founder and as a woman, but also to see if Njord had heard the name before. Yours would be the only other pack then that I know had settled on the coast. There has been some other attempts, a few at Stavenger Bay west of here though nothing to stick. He had been informed since then of the iron woman's death and she had been the last thus far to fail in her attempts. Living seabound was not for everyone after all.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
The Key to My Castle - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Aiolos - February 26, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Njord - February 26, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Aiolos - March 05, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Njord - May 19, 2021, 09:08 AM