Redhawk Caldera If she gives you her heart don't you break it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
There was too much.  There were times when her self-consciousness switched to loathing, and this was one of those times. It twisted in her, telling her she wasn't worth this, that she shouldn't try, that she didn't have the right to any of this.  If she'd known how similar his own thoughts were, maybe she could have related.  Instead she felt completely insane, sobbing over something absolutely stupid, something she'd caused in the first place. And forcing him to chase her, because of course he'd try and make her stay.  She just kept making it worse and worse and worse.

For a second, she really did almost take off, even with his yell.  She teetered... and then sat down heavily, slumped shoulders shaking as she tried to contain her sobs.  You never should have thought you could be a leader anyway.  It was a moment before she could speak.  

I just wanted to know what you wanted. I just wanted you to know that I wanted you, way more than space or anything else.  Instead she'd just made him feel more pressure on top of what he was already dealing with.  She looked at him, sure she looked like a complete hot mess right now, and tucked a little more into herself.  She was at least getting her breathing under control now.  I promise, we can just forget it.
Messages In This Thread
If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 28, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - March 02, 2021, 02:53 PM