Redhawk Caldera Hungry eyes
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
There were no words — Phox lunged for his shoulder as soon as Reyes tried to speak his piece and Reyes tried to side-step out of range. It wouldn't be any good to have Regent number two tearing in to him. He did not want to die here over some squabble with his bitch aunt. Twisting was easy but it was the weight on his strained foreleg that made Reyes falter the most; he felt the burn of pain and let out a yelp even before Phox's attack connected. 

Fuck off! Reyes shouted, and the trees erupted as startled birds in the higher reaches of the trees took flight. The boy grimaced, his teeth flashing due to pain more than any desire to threaten his assailant. He felt his skin crawling. 'I should have known they'd never accept me,' Reyes thought as he pulled away from Phox, contorting himself despite the pain. Snapping his teeth to warn the assailant away.

I'm going —! He snarled. It wouldn't be forever. He wouldn't let Phox and Niamh take his family away; he was injured now, wounded more deeply than the tear to his shoulder, but nothing would truly keep him away from Towhee or his children. Pressured by Phox, Reyes could only do one thing: run.
Messages In This Thread
Hungry eyes - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 27, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Phox - March 05, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Ruenna - March 05, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 06, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 06, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Hungry eyes - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 02:44 PM