Nocturne Summit (m) This is why we can't have nice things, darling.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The longer he was around her, the more restless he began to feel. Penn was pretty sure she was trying to be alluring, though he came to that conclusion mostly because it was the scenario he wanted. He was indifferent to hear that they had actually recovered a survivor, but he nodded and fixed an expression on his face that suggested relief. He might've said something in response, but he saw the way she looked at him. She so wanted it. He was absolutely certain.

"It's yours then," Penn answered, his voice velvety smooth. She turned away from him in a way that seemed shy to him, and so he casually moved to bring himself back into her line of sight. He wanted her to see his gaze linger on her curves. He wanted her to see his admiration, though he did so subtly. It was all part of the game, not that he truly had any experience to back it up.

Penn had to work hard to hold himself back when she pranced away from him. He trotted after her like a moth to a flame, his brain barely computing her question. "I confess I'm almost entirely ignorant about plant life," he replied, "I have a friend who is into medicines. She taught me to recognize a few so I could help her collect them, though I haven't a clue what she uses them for." He watched her sidelong, wondering if his comment about another female might get a reaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why we can't have nice things, darling - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 01:48 PM
penn - by Penn - March 20, 2021, 04:19 PM