Nocturne Summit (m) This is why we can't have nice things, darling.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Either his prompt didn't work, or all she actually had to say on the matter was I should get back to work. Penn had studied her face after he'd said his part, though, and noted the expression there. She looked relaxed and pleased, which he decided to take as her assessment of what had just happened between them. He slowly released the breath he'd been holding and stretched out on the patch of lamb's ear, letting his jaws part in a wide yawn.

"Yeah, sure," he replied as she began to walk away, "I'm going to shut my eyes for a few, but I'll start looking for some of those plants when I wake up. I'll bring 'em to ya." In typical guy fashion, Penn turned from helpful knight-in-shining-armor to useless-bag-of-crap now that he'd gotten what he wanted. He didn't see it this way, of course. No, in his mind, he'd had one hell of a work out just now and it only made sense that he should rest before starting a new task.

Whether Ibis was bothered by this or not, Penn would never know. His eyes were shut in the next few minutes and he was snoring softly just a few more after that.
Messages In This Thread
penn - by Penn - March 20, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: (m) This is why we can't have nice things, darling. - by Penn - March 31, 2021, 03:14 PM