Broken Antler Fen Let your arms be a place she feels safe in
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had heard about the troubles on the mountain through the grapevine but had no idea of the scope of what had happened.  Still she nodded, following the slightly more serious tone.  They might have had trouble with the mountain, but Maia had had friends there too.  She just had to hope that one day she'd run into them... or that she never found out otherwise.

She hated how upset he sounded over being afraid leaving.  She definitely understood, and she didn't think it was a terrible thing at all.  But Maia knew telling him that probably wouldn't help much, so she went a different route.  Any trip you ever want to go on? Sign me up.  Maia said with a smile.  I mean, that's kinda the bonus of having a bunch of leaders, yeah? One of us takes a little time away from home, the others can fill in!  She guessed there weren't too many places too far away he'd have in mind, but there was a spot a little closer she imagined he might think of.  

He perked up considerably when she mentioned Penn, which made sense!! She remembered how happy she'd been, running into Jupiter unexpectedly not too long ago.  It was a bittersweet thing... she hadn't seen most of her younger siblings since her own parents died.

He actually met up with us out by the coast and we managed to drag him back here.  He kept saying he'd just stick around until it wasn't convenient anymore, but I like to think we hooked him.  She'd known he couldn't resist the charms of the super secret awesome.... oh shoot. She'd forgotten the club name.  Anywho, it took a stronger will than that to leave all this amazing behind for the life of a random wanderer.  She definitely felt that.
Messages In This Thread
Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Maia - March 17, 2021, 04:49 PM