The Tangle Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It seemed she had her answer in the form of a yip.

There was no way Alyx could bound so gracefully over this rugged terrain as Chacal did. She was admittedly a little starstruck as she observed the girl's approach, filled with awe rather than the unfounded jealousy she'd experienced in her youth. By the time the younger she-wolf reached her, Alyx was full-on staring.

How was it even possible to move so elegantly across such ugly ground without wings? Chacal clearly knew the secret. Damn, that was, she began, then shook her head. She couldn't even describe that if she tried, much less explain how impressed she was. Some of that old envy was creeping in underneath, too, because she knew if she even attempted to cross the Tangle like that, she would bungle it horribly.

Up close, she did remember Chacal, and greeted her with a wagging tail. It's been a long time! Honestly, she felt a little guilty that she'd fixated so heavily on Valravn that she forgot all the other kids—young adults, now—in Sapphique, including Chacal.
Messages In This Thread
Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - April 01, 2021, 06:27 PM