Wheeling Gull Isle he worries: did he hear a goodbye? or even a hello?
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She smiles, happy to see him and nods in approval for him to come near. The Greek had lived outside and away from the Nereides claim around a year and a half now and in Yuelong itself just over a year. Since then he had been allowed to visit pups and their mothers at their dens. He was still respectfully cautious and always would be so, especially given the fact that where he had come from, a man being around a mother and her pups are not at all common. Men did not have any right to be near a woman and her pups in such a manner.

So as Aiolos draws near, he does so at an easy pace, head still hanging low out of attentiveness to the mother. He would lay the fish down before her and she takes to it hungered, both the pups at her side and the pups inside leaving her famished. He leaves her to it, settling into a sit before her as his eyes wander over the small trio. They are, he agrees and motions to one of them, @Prevost, And that one looks like it has some red coming through.

He wonders, then, as she does, if he would have pups of his own this season. He hoped so. He hoped so with @Kukutux but he also knew she was of another pack and that could make things a bit more difficult for them. It was a difficulty Aiolos had no problem with enduring but could not say so for Kukutux who would feel the pressure more so.

I'm well; The pack's well, despite the recent happenings. With their ally quite literally crumbling, with Hua stepping down, with their other ally suffering so much though themselves they had been left only to come here to Yuelong. I think Mal and his lot are still trying to find a place for themselves on the island. Kukutux, who I visited- He mentioned his relationship to her and her connection to Moonspear briefly before, -She and what few remained from the broken packs have founded a new home, they are Moonglow. Maegi might have just been curious of the happenings of the pack but Aiolos felt good reporting to her. It felt right.

His fiery attention then drifted back to the pups. A wolf from what he called Caldera came to visit a few days back, said he was looking for Niamh... He admitted, grimly. A Redhawk, he said, wanting to know if she and the pups were safe. I know Niamh mentioned wanting to be free, wanting a fresh start so I didnt tell him about what happen-or these pups, He paused, eyes moving between Maegi's features and the pups. I just told him she was gone.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread