Hideaway Strath Its reasonin' made lucid and cool
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She wanted to tell her friend more about what had happened. But truthfully, she had no idea how. Life with the Saints was nothing but absolute chaos. Yes, there were some nice moments, nice conversations with kind faces such as Arlette, Derg, or even Locke. Leigh was grateful for all of the good that had come out of living here, in this strange place, but the occasional moments of happiness were far outweighed by all of the bad that had occured. And with the arrival of new pups, new families and faces, the woman was only reminded of the loss she continuously faced.

But then Endre came along, and although he didn't fix every problem, finally there was a wolf who she could truly trust. Their time together before had been short, but he left a lasting impact on her life nonetheless. And seeing him once more made living here, made each and every day, a little easier.

"I'd like that very much. Most of the time I'm out here, I just aimlessly wander. Maybe a few proper lessons would do me some good."

Catching sight of the smile Endre held across his lips, Leigh's face shifted to match and join in on the happiness of this small moment.

"And deal, but you'll have to be patient with me, I'm not entirely sure if I can think of the right words to explain everything since we last parted.?
Messages In This Thread
Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 13, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 18, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 18, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 21, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 03, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - May 08, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 17, 2021, 07:49 PM