Deepwood Weald but i still wanted to dance
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
When he set aside everything except for what he could drink in here and now, he cruised along lighter. Crows raising a ruckus from a swath of woods nearby did warrant a good glance, him following them skyward with the commotion then staring into the woods in the direction they had lifted from. It was still generally enough in the way he was going. He sniffed thoughtfully, and with the momentum already accrued, he made his way closer to the source--or so he intended.

Ghosting along nose first, he came to the bramble before he found the wolf, and started to veer wide when he noticed the first hints of the situation. With a squint, he closed in more, and confirmed that he did not recognize this wolf, or any of the scents associated with her. Not well enough yet, anyway. He supposed that could be a good thing, too. He hoped he smelled of nothing in particular, too.

Antares let his presence be known, yet still maintained some length of distance.. at least until he could gauge the stranger better. Bad time? he asked, head tilted subtly while still stepping closer with a critical eye.
Messages In This Thread
but i still wanted to dance - by Antares - May 04, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: but i still wanted to dance - by Scylla - May 05, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: but i still wanted to dance - by Antares - May 11, 2021, 09:34 PM