Hideaway Strath brazier
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s still awed by what Nyra had apparently done. He wonders what Aerin thinks of such a thing. Regarding her own past as a slave, he would assume she would never want one in the first place. Though right when he’s about to speak once more he feels another presence and Nyra’s voice meets his ears.

I did. 

He turns towards her expectantly, desiring an explanation. She wastes no time in giving him one. He listens with a pensive expression, taking in all the details. Kynareth’s past is full of all types of fucked up things. Though he doesn’t lead with an iron fist, his father did. They too had slaves. Those same slaves were always ones from enemy packs that they nabbed after they ransacked and brutally killed half of them. His father didn’t give two shits about them and would often allow the pack to bait them in arena events. He only feels sympathy for Aerin because he values her, those who aren’t close to him could rot in hell for all he cares. 

So, after she apologizes, he turns to Ramesses and his ears swivel in his direction when Yuèlóng rolls off his tongue. He smirks for a second.

Though he’s not that quick to dismiss Nyra, so he turns back to her. “I also consider Aerin a friend, though I don’t condone enslaving one of our own.” His face is careless and rather casual as he says his next words. “My father also had slaves and better yet, we’d rip them apart for fucking fun. It is a way of his past life. Not the life he has now. It will not happen again.” 

With that he turns to Ramesses. “You,” He hums casually easily. “will not show disrespect for Aerin in any way. I do agree that you’re more useful as something other than a slave and I take you up on your offer for a promotion in return for information on Yuèlóng. They’re our enemy as of right now.” Then he smiles sadistically. “I couldn’t give a fuck about them, but they seem persistent on getting rid of us. Now go ahead, don’t be shy.” He urges for the information with a tilt of his chin at him.
Messages In This Thread
brazier - by Ramesses - May 07, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 08, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 08, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 08, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: brazier - by RIP Fury - May 09, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 13, 2021, 01:03 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: brazier - by RIP Fury - May 22, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 23, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 24, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 27, 2021, 07:32 PM