Noctisardor Bypass 1 "They're not as big as I thought they'd be."
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
601 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Although gifted with sight, Druid didn’t possess much in the way of depth perception, particularly in such low light. Suddenly the stone gave way beneath her and she tumbled into the grass. She grunted in surprise and instinctively squirmed to right herself, then stilled at the sensation of the cool, soft blades tickling her belly and chin.

The waning gibbous moon was luminous overhead, not that she noticed it. It allowed her to ascertain her palely lit surroundings, dimmed as they were, although Druid couldn’t make much sense of what she saw. Her little ears twitched at the variation in acoustics out here in the open air, not that she truly understood that either.

Motion out there in the blurry darkness caught her attention. Her head wobbled as Druid raised it, peering into the distance. That was another new concept. Something dipped and swooped in her belly as the sheer enormity of this dark world overcame her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 "They're not as big as I thought they'd be." - by Druid - May 27, 2021, 03:12 PM