Broken Antler Fen Go ahead and cry, little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn doesn’t wait for long when the woman of the hour shows her pretty little face. The same one he’s spent a few extravagant outings with, the same one he tailed. Teya. Her fur tinted a fiery red due to the sunset makes her look even better, he can’t help but eye her up as she moves towards him with an attractive purr that he’s known to do much too often. He strikes up a casual smile that makes his face look oh so handsome, if not a little bit of friendly smugness. 

He likes the aura of business she displays then, much different than their carefree meet ups. He too becomes a bit more serious then. His smile doesn’t completely disappear, but he schools his expression into something less predatory. 

“I thought perhaps we could strike a deal, darling.” His silver tongue says intriguingly back. “Perhaps an alliance or something more neutral if you prefer.” He allows a soft pause before continuing, expression hardening, becoming a touch more informative and business like. “The Saints have strength, though I do not doubt you have seasoned warriors or require protection, perhaps I could offer our services if you’re ever in a pinch.” He tries to make it clear that he doesn’t think her pack is weak and in need of protection. Only that they could exchange favors when needed. 

Although every deal comes with a price for both sides. “In exchange for any relevant information you gather on details of other packs. Perhaps pack relations, events, or major movements. I like to stay aware of my surrounding neighbors, I hope you understand.”
Messages In This Thread
Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 01, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Teya - June 01, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 01, 2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Eljay - June 02, 2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Teya - June 02, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 02, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Eljay - June 03, 2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Teya - June 04, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 04, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Eljay - June 06, 2021, 02:50 AM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Teya - June 07, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 07, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Eljay - June 08, 2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Teya - June 13, 2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Go ahead and cry, little girl - by Eljay - June 15, 2021, 03:25 AM