Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He nods, listening to her words of the missing woman and a sigh escapes him on behalf of the man. Aiolos had endured a loss so similar. Of Ruo, who promised a trip not long from him and in taking their son with her. She had not ever returned. The hurt took much time to mend and through Kukutux he had. He was happy for it, now, but could never feel 'happy' for the death of Kukutux former mate. They had both pushed forward however, together.

Then she spoke of her island and how men, at least it seemed to him, held more of a power there in which a man could have more then one wife. Could a woman have more then one husband if she so chose? He did not think so.

Then, she stops to look at him and adds... His eyes widen a bit, head rearing back at this as his ears folded to his skull. Oh...! Shocked indeed, for he assumed taking a second wife would intel all the same things the first would have. Aiolos then shakes his head, hesitant as he began at first.

I, I suppose I would have done it... for you, for Lote too and her pups. Being a single mother was a hard thing and even though Aiolos has not taken Lote as his bride, he had still cared for her and watched over her in her mate's absence. She would not have struggled for food or protection even if he had not returned, but alone in the den with screaming pups and no time to herself... well, that's where Aiolos would have come in, if needed be.

Lowering his skull and nudging his muzzle up under her pale chin. But I couldn't imagine her being anything more then sister to you, as kin. My affection, my desire... it is for you and you only. Pulling away, his lips formed into a sigh line and he sighs only for then a small smile to touch his features as he looks to her- wise and kind woman, woman to his children. My love is to you only.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - August 20, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kausiut - August 21, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - August 22, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2021, 10:08 AM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 02, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 02, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 10, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 18, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 25, 2021, 03:28 PM