Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Gingered and russet tail sways happily to the woman as she settled down the antler she had brought. It was only but moments before the return of Kukutux, herbs forgotten as she greets the young woman she now calls sister. He dips his muzzle to sniff at the things which she had settled here and then returns his fiery attention back to Lote, bounding around the pair as they imbraced and looking over Lote, making sure she looked well and healthy in the time that had stretched since they had last seen one another. Not a long period at all, but still more then he had been used to especially since her pups had been born- all four of them!

They were well enough. Little. Quiet. A far cry different then that of the twins. But Lote was a little woman and it was of no shock that having more then a few pups would mean less room for them to grow within her. He wondered if the majority of her children would be as dainty as her or if some might grow as stocky built as their father.

Not at all quiet, that is for sure. The red man snickers and finds himself settling onto the ground in a lay, content to be a side piece in the conversation as she sisters talked. There was something a bit different with one of their daughters, but this Aiolos kept to himself, unwilling to speak of her what might be, disability, lest Kukutux herself mentioned it.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - August 29, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 02, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 02, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 06, 2021, 10:09 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 10, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 20, 2021, 10:16 AM