Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Eventually, Lane's path crossed with that of another, who was following the flow of the stream in the opposite direction. 

The breeze was blowing the wrong way for Lane to get a decent scent off of the stranger, and the water didn't help things. It seemed to draw in all of the surrounding smells and muddy them, so Lane couldn't make heads or tails of anything separately. 

The stranger reached out first with a rather friendly bark, which Lane took as a good sign. "Hey, got a sec?" she called. He looked like he could be well-traveled, maybe he would be able to answer some questions for her about the state of the surrounding territories.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM