Silvertip Mountain I wonder if I've been changed in the night
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 
for @Merrick
set a few hours after this thread

The night had turned chilly, and Arielle paced among her plants, worrying over the bear king and his family. She hadn't known Merrick or Aves long, and she didn't know the princess at all, but seeing their despair affected her more than she could have anticipated. Still, the dread sat in her stomach, more like a stone now that had no intention of leaving any time soon. 

When she could no longer take it, she scooped up one of her herbs and trotted from her den, stopping only to grab some food from one of the caches on the way. 

She went back to where they had all gathered before. She had a feeling she would find the king there, still mourning over his queen. And so she wasn't surprised to see she was right.

She walked quietly over to Merrick and sat the food and plant near his feet. You should eat something. she said softly. And this is lavender; it will soothe you. She had no idea if he wanted company or to be taken care of, but she was here anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder if I've been changed in the night - by Arielle - October 12, 2021, 07:28 PM