Northstar Vale [1] The day is the wife whom I elude
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Formation 
Relocation thread #1 for the Saints! @War, @Xynos, @Val and/or @Arlette perhaps? Set for early morning 10/21/2021, after everyone arrives to the Vale <3

The Grandmaster made sure to settle everyone at the core of their new home. 
A communal denning area was highly beneficial, especially right now in times of conflict. Plus, it made it a little easier to get to any given Saint when nobody was on patrol. 

Nyra rose from her makeshift den just before sunrise, pulling herself from the thicket to go on patrol. Casually, the white giantess weaved her scent through the territory, brushing and rubbing against various trees, bushes, and stones. 
In truth, the further Nyra looked around at the Vale, the more she felt certain that the Saints would call the Vale their kingdom for many seasons to come.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
Times were anew. The Saints had finally traveled to their new home: The Vale.

Upon arrival, Xynos didn't know what to make of it. It was suitable for their populace, but it still didn't seem the same compared to Redsand Canyon. Surely that would change in due time.

By the time the dark man had woken — finding himself at slumber upon the earth not far from the den site the had chosen— the Grandmaster had already departed, her scent faint. There was a silent urge to follow, to explore, but he refrained. 

Here, he would wait.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Eventually, perhaps an hour later, the Grandmaster would return to find Xynos waiting. 
A small smile wound it's way up her scarred face, faint approval in her hellflame eyes. 
"Would you like to explore with me?" She asked softly, as not to rudely wake anyone else up.
Exploration was part of getting familiar with the new territory, after all.
Health (100/100)
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
The voice startled him slightly, but there was no evidence of reaction to support this.

She had returned far sooner then expected and the fact that she had approached him meant he'd surely done something right by waiting.

Standing to the man's large feet, Xynos traced a small step closer to the Grandmaster, curtly tipping his crown forward in a nod.

S'pose it seems fitting to do so.

Speaking no more, he would wait in silence for the woman to take the lead.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With a flick of her tail, Nyra gestured softly with her head and prowled deeper into the vale, passing through trees and thickets with eyes full of adventurous ambition. 

She had no words for the moment, just simple silence. If Xynos, however, had words, she would welcome them.

Meanwhile her mind was ablaze.
Health (100/100)