Lion Head Mesa Amun
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Joining 
I figure I have two characters who are fighting the man, I need one who fits the mold of Akashingo! ^^; Or perhaps I'm merely addicted to the environment.

The smell of wolf was strong on the edge of the mesa. Life flowed from the terrain, filling the pale wolf’s mind with the aroma of ripe berries and bodily pleasure.

Kasmut stood on the edge of the claimed land with a small smile. Her delicate features peered inward, searching the terrain for signs of a guard, a protector over the edges of their land. The white coyote could smell where men had marked the earth before. That pungent musk filled her with a shimmering anticipation.

Drawing her narrow muzzle into the air, Kasmut howled for an audience. She waited beside the mesa’s edge with a small smile. As time passed, the pale figure sat back and searched the horizon with a slow-moving gaze.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
i have found that playing chars in the same pack offers a unique character development!

tamar had not known maggie.

and yet the sight of the pale figure seated at the borders of akashingo chilled her, stilled her.

was this a ghost?

eventually the red-gold maid approached, waving her tail shyly. "you called?" tamar asked gently, coming to stand in front of the stunning creature. so beautiful. pharaoh would covet her.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
A woman approached. Her fur was radiant, shades of gold and crimson played along her back like a royal cloak, primed in golden glitter. Kasmut devoured her, scouring her figure with fluttering eyelashes and a slender smile that barely played along her pale lips.

You’re rather beautiful, aren’t you? she giggled softly, reaching her muzzle out to sniff at the woman. She smelled of a man, of leaves, of a place filled with other wolves. Kasmut wondered why it was they would send their most beautiful creatures to answer summons upon the border. Ah, but it was not her place to construct such things.

I am Kasmut, of the sands in Khembe. I have heard whispers of a Pharaoh called Ramesses. Do you know of this man? Of where he has claimed for himself?

Well, truth be told... you help a good deal with where I place characters. ^^;
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
<3333333

the other spoke.

tamar watched the smooth poured-cream column of the slender throat as this kasmut reached for her. something swelled and burst within her chest. "this is akashingo. he is pharaoh here."

a thought, billowing inside her mind like the frenzied edge of frayed linen.

"i am tamar. i am one of the fellahin who serve him and his queen."
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Hmm, Kasmut mused with her soft smile. How fortunate that she had found the Pharaoh's claim. The Gods guided her to him. 

To think that he would send a beauty like yourself to address newcomers. He must be surrounded by the most stunning creatures. Kasmut giggled again and shook her head. 

The mention of a queen tilted the pale coyote's head. All things could change. 

Akashingo is taking new blood?
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
again the mention of her beauty. the soft laugh singed her ears. kasmut was aching in her loveliness, and tamar felt somehow inferior beside such a bright coat.

"the lord of the red sands accepts many gems."

why did she not tell kasmut to run away?

"we serve also the mazoi. the tradesmen. the guards."

a breath. the thought reared again. "come. i will take you to pharaoh."
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Then you will bring him a diamond.

Kasmut smiled serenely at Tamar, her pink lips curling only at their edges. The gentle fluttering of her pale lashes hovered over her coral gaze.

At the mention of the Mazoi, Kasmut nodded her head. She only wished to press Tamar on, to gain access to the mesa. She had no interest in serving the tradesmen of Akashingo. Her breath was held in anticipation for Pharaoh Ramesses. It was his name that was whispered across Khembe, not that of the Mazoi. It would be his name that Kasmut would covet.

Please, show me the way, the white coyote said and followed Tamar into Akashingo.