Lion Head Mesa Aten
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The pale flower bathed, thinking of @Belen.

The young girl had adapted swiftly, learning by asking her questions and watching the others work.

Kasmut slipped from the waters and shook her pelt, shivering as the chill of winter raced down her back and played along the edges of each droplet. The flower’s soft gaze drifted, searching down the halls. The mesa had been quiet for a short while. Kasmut wondered what the other Fellahin were doing.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

when at last pharaoh and queen satsu had been sated, belen was sent to wash and to rest. her fur was damp as she rushed to find kasmut. her eyes shone with a new knowledge. the girl fairly glowed. her heart raced as she came to the pale side. "i have seen pharaoh," she whispered, shivering from the cold and her own memories. "and the queen. together."
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The young Fellahin appeared, hurried in her steps. Kasmut could see the light that glowed from her. The pale figure watched with a curious smile on her pink lips. Belen approached, drawing nearer. The scent of her was different. She was of Akashingo, more than she had ever been.

And? the flower inquired with a laugh on her voice.

Was it all that I promised?

Kasmut’s coral pink gaze glittered with wonder. She leaned toward Belen, drawing in her scent and plucking at a few of her hairs that curled out of place. It had not taken long for the Pharaoh to take the girl. To hear that he had done so with his wife was curious news.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

belen nodded quickly, eyes delighted. "i didn't know what was possible," she said with a wondering, breathless tone. and then that gaze sharpened with a brattish, quick delight. "does that mean i am free to do what i want now?" she asked. the implication of who over what was clear. belen had been served a tray of richest desserts and indulged beyond her own limitations. what else was there to do but explore this?
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Hmm, Kasmut hummed, amused by the young girl’s words. Belen had tasted the delights of lovemaking and she hungered to explore that. The pale flower could not fault her in this. She wished that she could tell the girl that she was free to explore her deepest desires. It was not their place as Fellahin to trot about, taking what they pleased.

You will have freedoms, yes, but you must speak with the Pharaoh first before you test the limits of such things. He may have other plans for your beauty, Belen, Kasmut purred to her with fiendish delight in the pink of her eyes.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

kasmut was a brilliant teacher. but as long as she was tied to ramesses, belen did not believe she could ascend. she must find other tutors to truly excel. "jawahir says the queen will carry pharaoh's children." she paused. "you worship him. do you want this too?" belen could hardly imagine the idea. it did not intrigue her in the least. "what do you think pharaoh would want with me, kasmut?"
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The girl had been speaking to Jawahir. Kasmut was pleased to know this, though she was curious why Belen had sought out the others without speaking her intentions. The desert flower was suspicious, but she masked it with an airy laugh and a swish of her tail.

It would be the greatest honor to carry the Pharaoh’s young. I could be blessed in no greater way. But I shall serve him in the ways he desires, not the ways that I desire. Occasionally… these things will overlap.

When Belen asked what Kasmut thought the Pharaoh might want from her, the pale flower regarded the young lady with a patient smile. The query was one that surprised her, but only slightly. It made sense that Belen would wish to know what kind of role she might serve for their Pharaoh.

I believe that he will seek the beauty of your face, and the light of your lovely eyes. Your shape. Your warmth. You have much to give, Belen. What do you want from Akashingo, and from Pharaoh?
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

belen thought for a long moment. she did not want to grow big-bellied by ramesses, not when already he had the queen and kasmut's worship. "i want to serve in court. i want to learn things about our allies. their names. what sort of wolves they are." a shrewd look came over her eyes and she tilted her head. in a swift motion she had come very near to kasmut, reaching to feather her lips across that of the other fellahin. "and i want to learn more about this." her gaze was dancing. daring.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Kasmut listened closely, surprised at the girl’s lofty ambitions. The pale Fellahin thought that it was perfectly reasonable for Belen to want the things she did. 

That was until she stepped closer and dared to brush against Kasmut’s lips with a featherlight kiss. The coral color of the woman’s eyes lingered on the girl. How special, she thought. 

Kasmut reached with her snout to toy with the hairs along Belen’s throat. 

You must be careful. But I do not see why you cannot have all that you want.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

belen grinned. "careful with you? or pharaoh?" she closed her eyes at the touch, leaning into kasmut. "i will be safe. but here i will be more." she had learned that she must make herself smaller for the ego of men. but belen knew that the white flower who had taught her would not demand such. she grew more insistent with her own seeking, pushing against kasmut for a moment. "here," she purred. the girl wanted to be caught, seen, watched.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The touch of the girl was eager, insistent.

Belen had transformed – it seemed that all it had taken was the loving touch of another. There was a burning flame inside of the girl that hadn’t been there. Kasmut could not help but admire it. The pale figure allowed her frame to draw nearer to Belen’s. The warmth from her body was delightful. What if Pharaoh were to see them that way?

Kasmut pressed her nose to the girl cheek. She drew kisses to Belen’s face, stopping only to look into the glassy eyes of the bold woman before her. The white flower wanted to tease. She wanted the girl to want her and to be denied. The temptation felt so strong, however.

Show me what you have learned, Kasmut demanded.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

the demand came and belen shivered slightly. but she found her confidence and embraced kasmut, lips lifting toward her mentor's ear. "you have taught me well." and for a long while, belen did not care who might come upon them. she hoped it was pharaoh. she hoped it was the queen. her breath came in gentle pants when they had disentangled and she looked with honeyed smile toward kasmut for her review of the lessons gathered as fellahin in akashingo.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The girl had learned a good deal. Kasmut was pleased by it, by her, and did not shy away from the touch of the other Fellahin.

When they had pulled from each other, the pale figure smiled sweetly.

Very good. Her voice dripped with honey as she planted a single kiss upon Belen’s snout. The girl would go far if she continued that way. Kasmut could tell that there was a thirst inside her. She had her own wants, just as the pale girl had. And it will only get better. Jus as Akashingo would.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

we can probably fade this and have another <3

and it will only get better. belen thrilled to the pleasure still racing through her veins and to the praise of her mentor. she wondered if sayf or jawahir should be next. or perhaps — both, as had been with the pharaoh and the queen. where kasmut left, belen would follow, teeth shining in a self-satisfied grin.