Lion Head Mesa (ap) I wish you nothing but the gentle kiss of yellow piss.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
First one, then another, until Reyes was facing a line of guards. They materialized out of the crowd of party-goers and formed a wall between himself and the groom.

The first of the red-coats quipped something that made Reyes want to laugh, except he also didn't understand the joke in the moment, and besides all of that — Ramesses himself was demanding he move closer.

Aye see! Naw I knew you were just havin' a jolly time. He began to ramble as he walked. Confidence rolled off of him in great waves. Reyes presumed this change in Ramesses meant all was forgiven and he failed to heed the rage simmering beneath the surface of the wronged king.

Kickin' me out fer a laugh — aye, I'll take the piss on that'un. Time fer a swig! Lets toast! Except when he looked for one of those blasted coyotes to grab a drink, none were there to offer them. Reyes gawked back at the crowd and then let out a deep laugh; he was still some ways apart from the Pharaoh and was suddenly less inclined to move.

Wha're ye playin' at? Ain't this a party? Bring me rum! The man huffed and as he back-stepped, glared at the gathering of mazoi. You lot call y'selves entertainers - blimey! Where be the entertainin'?
Messages In This Thread
RE: (ap) I wish you nothing but the gentle kiss of yellow piss. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 10:44 PM