Sunset Valley New Arrival
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane was used to strangers who received company with caution; such was the way with some. Not all the Moonglow wolves knew her, after all. However, as soon as this woman spoke, it was clear she did not belong to Moonglow, or any pack for that matter, asserting that she wasn't used to company. Her voice was so scratchy she could hardly get the words out. Had she been injured.. grabbed too roughly by the throat, perhaps? That would go a long way towards explaining why she was so on edge. 

The woman paused before delivering her name, and Lane assumed it was because she was making one up. That was fine, not really any concern of hers. People hid their identities all the time, for all kinds of reasons. 

"Hi. Sorry." Lane backed up a few paces. "Didn't mean to crowd you. I just thought you were one of the Moonglow hunters. Their whole pack is out here, somewhere..." Lane's gaze drifted out across the valley. "They're following the caribou..." Which clearly weren't here. 

Oh! Calida had given her name (or she'd given a name, at least), so Lane ought to give hers. "I'm Lane. I lead Duskfire Glacier." She swung her head around to point to the glacier.
Messages In This Thread
New Arrival - by Calida - November 26, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Lane - November 26, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Calida - November 26, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Lane - November 26, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: New Arrival - by Calida - November 28, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: New Arrival - by Lane - November 29, 2021, 09:28 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Calida - November 29, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: New Arrival - by Calida - November 30, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: New Arrival - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 02:57 PM