Lion Head Mesa yuki 雪女 onna
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
All Welcome 
the sky was dark. clouds hurried in great gusts overhead, with a chill to the air that even akashingo could feel.
satsu lingered on the hidden balcony of stone that led to the plinth, where she had been wed. snow might not touch the mesa — but winter had arrived anyway, and she was awed by the changes in the air.
in time spring would come; the expectation of the season lingered in an almost threatening manner within the back of the queen's mind even as she tucked towards the shelter of an alcove, finding warmth in the corridor there, as well as the familiar scents of home.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
you let yourself grow cold here, satsu. is it to make your husband's arms feel warm? the voice carried along the hall; the coyote watched as the queen startled, attributing the deep shiver to surprise rather than the descent of winter.

they did not wait for an answer.
snaking from an alcove to follow dutifully at the hocks of the dainty queen, jawahir prodded their cold nose against her hip, earning a glare.
my, so touchy! have you lain with him? you look no more ripe than usual, tsk.

a chuckle bubbled in the courtesan's chest. no, no, you would not, even on your wedding day, i bet.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
do you have somewhere to be? someone to please? satsu shot angrily towards the vermin thing; she knew better than to let her anger show around jawahir, but in the heat of the moment she could not help herself.
she was a girl no longer. now as queen, she need not be scrutinized by the courtesan. this was her kingdom, not some backwater hovel, and not some crux in the road where strangers passed.
satsu knew also, that if she ordered anything of jawahir, it was not likely to be followed.
the creature was enjoying itself too much to relent. testing her, studying her. satsu wished she could be free somehow of jawahir and loathed that this was the pharaoh's chosen favorite.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
the girl's anger brought a laugh tittering from jawahir.

a virgin queen! and to think, you had your maid go and deflower herself. tell me, was that for fun? did you enjoy whoring her out the way i once tried to whore you out? the smirk became a grin of knives, the hebsut a snake slithering alongside.

you always thought you were too good for it. my, look at you now! around satsu, dancing smoothly, and then away along the corridor while the queen gaped.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the creature made a hasty retreat.

satsu coiled in to herself, feeling shame for her choice, embarrassment, and anger —

and yet, it was all directed inward.