Dragoncrest Cliffs it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn wasn't inclined to fall for their sudden flattery and attention, though the threesome fantasy was rapidly evolving into a full on orgy as he imagined them taking him to the rest of their pack, which was made up in his mind of equally lovely ladies. They had been too pissed off, and he'd done nothing he could think of to redeem himself in the last five minutes that would explain the sudden change of attitude. Unless they'd caught sight of his junk when he'd gone belly up...

Huh. So. Maybe?

He remained extremely wary as he walked between the pair, even more so when the younger girl began singing to him. At another time in a different situation, Penn might've appreciated the beauty of it more. In the current climate, it was just plain creepy as fuck.

"Right," Penn stammered after a moment, "That was special." He forced a smile and a wag of his tail, then looked over at the older woman.

"Sooo... great tour--really darling little place y'all got here, can't say enough about it, but uh.. I really think I ought to head out. I mean, this place is so lovely, and really, I'm just a dark blight on such a shining star, don't you think? I hate to blemish the aesthetic, you know?" he grinned sweetly again, figuring if they decided to kill him for his cheek, that would at least be better than continuing his ride on this haunted carousel.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb. - by Penn - January 19, 2022, 08:22 AM