Duskfire Glacier powder your nose, paint your toes
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
The medicine den was empty. Lane entered and dropped her moss ball onto a stone situated at the rear of the den. The moss ball rolled into a divot in the center of the stone. Lane pressed lightly on the moss ball, expelling the hot water it contained. She'd just collected it from Frostfire Ridge. The divot filled, becoming a bowl of hot water sunk into the stone. 

Lane was crushing poppy seeds and feverfew greens when Calida arrived. The new recruit had watched Lane complete this process several times now that she'd graduated from the heavier anti-inflammatory medications and began taking the herbal tea once a day. 

"Hi Calida," Lane answered. "Oh, I'm good.." she said distractedly. Disingenuously. When she finished grinding the herbs, she looked up at Calida. Really looked at her. She looked better. She'd gotten some exercise, and was clearly on the mend. Perhaps she was ready for the truth. 

"Well.. truly, if I'm being honest... I've been better," Lane admitted, meeting Calida's gaze apologetically.
Messages In This Thread
powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 05:47 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 28, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 29, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 29, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 31, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 31, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - January 03, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - January 05, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - January 11, 2022, 09:37 AM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - January 16, 2022, 03:14 PM