Blackfoot Forest Buzzing on Hennessy
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
If you don't want to bring her back quite yet, we can say they separate for a while or I can adjust. Tag is for reference but also, open to anyone!

He had the ugliest nose. It was huge, and his teeth hung out all the time. Like a squirrel. But not even cute. Tierra laughed. Obviously I told him to beat it, I mean... c'mon. Out of the corner of her, eye, though, she watched @Diantha's expression for any approval. That loner boy had been way below her cred level but Diantha was a whole other story. She was cool.

Towhee and Reyes' less... focused... daughter had never ended up at the Frosthawks. In fact, she'd never gone there in the first place. Instead she'd gone on a wandering spree that cut a swath through the wilds outside of Teekon and usually only paused when she found a pretty face worth checking out... and usually picked up again when she got bored, usually at most a week later.

She was lucky that she'd run into Diantha, who seemed to be in a similar boat of not wanting to settle herself in anywhere. She wasn't exactly friendly but neither was Tierra, and as long as they could make fun of things outside of each other, that was totally fine by her. There was plenty of stuff that deserved hating on.

Wait, hold on. I wanna see something. The forest they were in was bordered by a mountain and Tierra had spotted, along it's side, a place where she might be able to climb up and get a good vantage. She wanted to see what sorts of things might be around that were more interesting than trees. High bar to hit.

She didn't bother to look back and see if Diantha did stop. If she didn't, Tierra would just catch up once she'd checked it out. For now she made her way up, partially scaling a ledge, partially climbing over some rocky areas in the process. It wasn't easy but it was a heck of a lot more fun already than simply taking the normal path.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-