Bearclaw Valley [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
My Arielle. 

She could hardly believe she heard those words from the prince's mouth. A serene smile curved her lips as she felt his touch against her cheek. She would never tire of hearing that she was his. And his praise had her shifting her face so that she could look at him, the devotion from before returning to her gaze. For a few moments she was at a loss for words. Her heart was so full that it stunned her and stole her ability to speak. 

Finally, she gave a soft kiss to his cheek. I have wanted to be yours for a while, she quietly admitted, suddenly feeling a little silly for keeping it to herself for so long. She delivered a nibble to his jaw. And now, I will never let you go. Her tone was slightly teasing, but the words were a promise. No one would ever be Aves; only he and the bear would ever own her heart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism - by Arielle - January 09, 2022, 02:28 AM