Bearclaw Valley [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle chuckled. She wondered what she even would have done if he actually had dared her to kiss him. I think it was meant to happen now, she told him, unknowingly mirroring his own thoughts. But I likely would have kissed you if you did, she added with another kiss to his cheek. She would never feel like she had kissed him enough. 

He started to talk of his family, his mother's name and the one given to him by his father. The bruin-jaw went on to tell her he thought it would sound good as her own name. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart felt like it might explode. The hint of tears stung her eyes.

But he looked away, as if he was embarrassed at having said the words to her. Then he gave her an out if she wanted it. How could he not understand just how deeply she felt for him? Arielle swallowed against the overwhelming feeling in her chest and then nuzzled her head under his chin. Of course I want that. There was no doubt or fear in her tone. I want to be yours in every way possible. She didn't need time to think about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism - by Arielle - January 09, 2022, 06:48 PM