Redhawk Caldera And I've been working there myself
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
The silence that fell between them was a comfortable one. Maia continued to think about it, her mind also drifting to the kids and how they were handling it. They were so sweet, so understanding of both she and their father's reasons. But Maia worried sometimes that it meant they didn't talk about the things they needed to.

Lilitu was following that same thought train but in a different direction. Maia smiled and felt her cheeks go warm despite herself. That reaction would never leave, no matter how many she had. We haven't talked about it. I can't imagine Eljay wouldn't want to, though. Despite her nerves, Maia was looking forward to it.

For a long time I thought I wouldn't have any. It's amazing how things change! She hoped Lilitu would be here to help, but the mention made Maia consider something. Have you thought much about it? Whether you might, someday? They were a small pack, cut off from a lot of other places. There weren't many prospects for her here. If Arcturus were still around, or Penn... but neither seemed to be. Maia hadn't thought of her sister's old friend in a long time and silently hoped he was doing well. She'd really enjoyed his company.
Messages In This Thread
And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 29, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 02, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 22, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - March 22, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 24, 2022, 09:00 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:03 AM