Iktome Plains long john's silverado
16 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Moby Duck by The Longest Johns.

After fourteen years I left the sea, for a life upon a lake!
After all the storms I'd seen, I needed a good break.

A crackling voice carried across the plains. It flew from the mouth of the raggedy man, who seemed in good spirits, despite walking with a limp and smelling distinctly of fish guts.

I thought still waters would mean peace for me,
But that was a mistake;
For the place I chose was bedevilled by a giant, evil drake!

And so on went the song, growing in strength as he was caught up in the telling of the story.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh. She'd heard a voice and moved closer, but when she actually drew closer, Tierra wrinkled her nose skeptically. This wolf sounded a little like a loon. Turns out he was singing (and not well, she judged harshly). His voice was perfectly fine but the shanty sounded odd and odd, to her, meant ridicule-worthy.

She hadn't meant to come to the coast anyway. But when she found just about everyone gone, what else was she supposed to do? Sit around boring while they all had fun without her? I mean, how dare they even leave while she was gone. It was rude.

She wasn't upset, but she was a little worried. Not about them - more about whether they'd even thought about her. Missed her? Of course they did. That was stupid.

Anyway, this guy. Even if he might be crazy, it couldn't hurt to ask. Hey, you! I gotta ask you something! She yelled, commanding for her obvious youth. Her look and bearing were both somewhat haughty, but internally she waited with bated breath to see what he'd do.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-