Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos hunting skills had not been wasted. Aiolos, who's majority lifetime had been on the coast, knew the works of hunting fish, where to look to dig out crustaceans and how to crush them easier as well as navigating the shelves for eggs or killing seal and sea lion. There was none of that here in Moonglow, savor the fish which he did often collect for his pack.

Today, Lote sang out through the territory. Aiolos followed the scent of his first wife which would lead him to his second. Their relationship was still strictly platonic though he could see how much love Lote held for Kukutux. The Moonwoman brought the three of them together.

He touched his wet nose to the painter's maw and then goes to Kukutux to lick at the the bottom of one ear. He did not have the agility and swiftness to catch small prey well and often failed. Today his strengths would be a better match for the elk.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
lxiv. if i promised to leave my gun at the door - by Lótë - February 21, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: lxiv. if i promised to leave my gun at the door - by Aiolos - February 27, 2022, 12:54 PM