Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
If Towhee's annoyance showed at all at the questions, Tierra didn't notice and blew right past it.  The question she'd cut off was actually it Towhee had found a new guy here, since... well, seemed likely, right?  But (probably for the best) she was completely sidetracked from that venture.  If anything, she was grateful her mom hadn't gone to let them know... would have been pretty awkward for her, seeing as she hadn't been where she said she was going.

-It's terrible.  You're telling me anyone here is okay going by that?  Seriously?-. Tierra chose (wisely?) to sign it privately to her mom.  She liked the idea of hanging out more with the soldiers side of things, on face value, but her mom's mention of trades brought that crashing down a bit.  Sphyra had always enjoyed sparring but Tierra absolutely did not.  Not when she didn't have to, at least.  She let out a small breath, but didn't roll her eyes.  What's so important about trades anyway?  Boring.

-I could hang out. But I definitely want to see what other ranks you have.- She eyed Germanicus and Kallik surreptitiously again. If Auntie Rue was here, and leading, that was more bonus points on top of the ones she already saw. This place already seemed way more interesting than Brecheliant, no offense to her dad. Everyone there was way too... parental? There was no one she felt like she could be friends with. Maybe she'd find someone here. Or at least get to say hi to her siblings again.

-Do I need to do anything, or am I good then?-

She looked between her mom and Germanicus expectantly, waiting for an invitation and never considering that he might have something to say about it otherwise.

I figure since it's the two of them talking i would hop in with another post to give others something to respond to. Tap me if that isn't okay and I can remove this <3
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Tierra - March 22, 2022, 10:37 AM