The Sentinels come on, make it easy, say i never mattered.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Her sudden temperament change was enough to startle him out of his pensive melancholy, which he hadn’t even noticed himself slipping into. He hadn’t noticed he was being a hypocrite—chiding her for being all woe is me and then immediately throwing himself a pity party once he’d pulled her out of her own. He didn’t actually notice it now, he was too focused on the shift in her attitude, but I noticed and I think it’s silly.

”Why are you acting like errands is code for I’m going to go murder your mother?” Penn asked even as she turned away from him, ”Have you been personally victimized in the past by errands?” He paused for effect then added, ”Did errands kill your mother?”

Penn jested, but his mind was stuck on three words she’d said. Three words that also surprised and potentially delighted him were he foolish enough to read into it: if we’re lucky.
Messages In This Thread
come on, make it easy, say i never mattered. - by Penn - April 09, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: come on, make it easy, say i never mattered. - by Penn - April 19, 2022, 06:12 AM