Redhawk Caldera There'll be days you need me by your side
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Hymnal's approach was quiet enough that Maia didn't recognize it until she'd gotten close. When she turned and saw the concern there, though, her feelings mirrored her daughter's completely. It wasn't hard to imagine that they were cut from the same fabric. Imagine, worrying just to see me outside. She couldn't stand making her feel that way, even if there was nothing she could do about it.

I'm fine, sweetheart. I just needed some air. Lying made her feel a little guilty, but it was better than seeing the look get worse. And it was a harmless one. Still, Maia didn't want to linger on it.

I heard that Teya had her babies. Did you get to go with Eljay to see them? Maia knew that she sometimes followed her papa and learned from him, but she wasn't sure if Teya would have felt comfortable with that. She'd love to hear more if so... she hadn't gotten the chance to ask Eljay for details, he'd seemed so tired the previous night.
Messages In This Thread
There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 12, 2022, 07:12 PM