Redsand Canyon Bow your head soldier, the heart keeps marching on
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
When Reyson had stated he was tried and tested, he had meant it. One such had been navigation training. They had left him alone, in the forest and he had to get back to them. He had been barely a yearling.

"Well met, Germanicus. I'm Reyson:'' He was fairly positive he hadn't given his name as of yet. He wouldn't have. He listened with rapt attention to the words of the leader. It seemed he would need to be tested again. Very well. This was a good pack, good decision.

I have been in wars. Dangerous, especially for the young. Lead the way. I have no problem earning my spot.

Reyson moved into stride with the male beside him. His eyes roving all around as they walked. When they made it to the arena Reyson stared at it. Large walls. No room to run, straight fighting. Reyson studied the sides. He could push from the sides if he wished, but he didn't want to get trapped against them either, he would need to stay on the outside of them, and try and force the other wolf against them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bow your head soldier, the heart keeps marching on - by Reyson - May 28, 2022, 07:03 PM