Dragoncrest Cliffs hillside
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He smiled. Her laugh was a nice one. He liked to hear others laughing, all too often too many were serious.

No, I don't suppose you are. That belongs to Erzulie and Chacal, perhaps even Ms. Rosalyn being the queen of Erzulie's heart. 

He made a soft hum in his throat. I will have to find a new nickname for you young one.

He wagged his sandy tail. Of course I do. You make this old man's heart happy.

Tveir turned around and looked at the small bundle at his feet and moved so she could see it too. My mother was a great healer, even for her age. She was not yet two when she came here. She had caches of herbs and gardens everywhere along the coast. In the different places we had lived. So I decided to move some here. I don't know much about healing as she did, but i know plants. Today though I am working on moving some of her plants to a garden here. I've been carrying them too and from, I have a little cache of them that way. Now i just need to plant them.

He motioned at the small rabbit skin and the plants laid out in the center. Jopi Weed, mother used this often on father. It heals infections, keeps you from fever.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
hillside - by Jorunn - June 05, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: hillside - by Gunnar - June 05, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: hillside - by Jorunn - June 10, 2022, 11:13 PM
RE: hillside - by Gunnar - June 11, 2022, 07:37 AM
RE: hillside - by Jorunn - June 14, 2022, 10:37 PM
RE: hillside - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: hillside - by Jorunn - July 05, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: hillside - by Gunnar - July 05, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: hillside - by Jorunn - July 09, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: hillside - by Gunnar - July 09, 2022, 06:49 PM