Jade Fern Grove Stick a Needle in your eye son
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
White glazed paws with gray undersides traversed the lands. Small pink nose bent to smell the flowers. Long tendrils of unkept fur, though slightly becoming fell amongst her face. She tilted her head and looked around with cool grey eyes. So many greens. 

She made a pretty picture there, bathed in they dying light of the summer sun. White pearl gray drop in a sea of green. But there was an other wordly fire in her eyes. Eyes that met your own and told you, you were about to get burned. The scars that crisscrossed her small body, made you take notice. 

A woman meant for gentler things, but had lived a life of woe. Stirrings of darkness had touched her and left their mark.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Planned with Teo that he’s done a couple jobs with the gang in the past, whether they recognize each other is up to you! And if I assumed too much please PM me and let me know so I can make appropriate edits ^^!

He’d found himself in a pretty place, he’d reckon, anyway, if he’d slow down enough to enjoy the summer light. As it were he had few other words to describe the forest than that it was bright and that it was green, and that it smelled an awful lot like someone he’d run with, once.

Augustin ambled through the trees, his steps hitching with a flinch and a backward glance every now and again, until he came upon her. A beauty, in the soft rays of the setting sun that filtered around her - the first pretty thing he actually noticed about the forest.

“G’d’evenin, miss,” he tipped his head, “ain’t this a pretty little place?” And he sank down to get a scratch at his ear, smiling sideways all the while.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining. I'm good with what you have deduced. <3 :)

Sadey found herself annoyed at being bothered, but at least it wasn't  some of the others that couldn't keep their paws to themselves or their mouths quiet. This one was one she didn't know much about. Had seen him a fair time or few.  She remembered his scars. Wondered what they were from.

She narrowed her eyes at him. You've done jobs for us b'fore, mhmm? She searched for name, the proper little half-blood that he was. What was his name. Arthur, or Andy, not Austin? No :

Augustin

She nodded looking around. I s'pose it is.
6 Posts
Ooc —
He closed his eyes with a smile when he finally kicked a good scratch right into the spot.

Mmhmm,” he returned, “dun a couple with yer lot once or twice.” A keen memory, this one! “Augustin it is,” he said with an easy smile, and drawing himself into a long and lazy stretch. How tickled she would even remember his name! Shame, that he couldn’t remember hers. ”My apologies, miss. Gonna have’ta remind me a’yers again, got m’paws in enough places, hard t’remember e’ryone.”

The adrenaline of their work, and the sheer excitement of it all, eclipsed more of the finer points, the notable connections he supposed he should be making along the way. But he remembered faces well enough, and names could always come again.

He pretended to admire the forest with her, but was, in truth, entirely elsewhere. “Didn’t catch th’others in yer posse on m’way in, you on yer own out ‘ere?”
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey shook her head. She knew well the vermin that made their homes in your fur. Could get itchy. Mud took care of em sometimes.

Sadey remebered names and faces because she was always sear hing for the ones who took her heart away. She'd find them someday, just had to bide her tim3.

M'names Sadey.

Naw but i caught scents. Jaime, Briggs and Reno 'roun 'ere somewheres. Saw some of Briggs nasty root too.
6 Posts
Ooc —
"Sadey," he repeated, "pretty name fer a pretty face," he winked, cheeky like, and accentuated himself with a good-natured chuckle, "but I'm sure yew've heard that'un before."

He grinned, and let out a long whistle, "that there's a fine list'a names! If th'others join ya, yeh'll have all the west up 'ere in no time!" Reno's gang had been the most he'd ever run with. Though he saw himself around, Augustin tended towards the smaller collections himself, having made quite a home with a ragtag team of a couple of ladies who'd had enough grit to give any man a run for his money, and who'd had enough patience to put up with wilder ways. "Y'all off on some bounty er somethin'?" 
228 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled, albeit sharply. The amount of times she had hard that. From prettier wolves than he and she wasn't moved then, just as she wasn't moved now.

You'd be right. If I had a bone for everytime someone said that to me. I'd be a very happy women.

Sadey wasn't certain why they were all here. She'd just followed their scents, because she hated being away from them, almost more than she hated them. But they were there for a reason, and they were useful, and she supposed she liked a fair few of 'em, but not all of 'em. 

Jest migrated here s'all.