Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,113 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay had always been such a homebody, so for him it was even harder to empathise with children running off. He'd only left home willingly when he was two years old, and only because he felt that he was a bother to everyone in the pack at the time. Eljay nodded as Bronco said it, though. He certainly wished that they did understand. Usually when it's too late, Eljay said with a sad smile. He was quite happy that Sylvie, Roswell and Hymnal had been such stay-at-homers; it made him feel truly blessed. Even Weejay had just gone to the Frosthawks, which was alright; at least she wasn't wandering around the wilds, potentially getting hurt.

At the mention of Bronco's father, Eljay frowned. He thought back; he hadn't known Uncle Colt until he was an adult, at least; maybe like three years old? Four? It was all a bit blurry for Eljay, but he remembered that his uncle was a good man. Not a very emotional man, but good. A lot like Finley, actually, in many ways. He was a good man. Helped me out a lot when I was insecure. He remembered being halfway on his way to Wildfire's Copse when it was just formed when he had a panic attack. It was his uncle who had found him, and when Wiffle had shown up he'd joined Eljay at the Copse. I just... He was taken away from us so quickly. I know it must've been so hard for you — you were still so young. The last time we talked, he really tried to console me about Wildfire's death, but I... I barely even talked to him. It was clear to see on Eljay's face that he was remorseful of that. He felt so bad that they hadn't been able to have a last talk. He really wished that he'd at least been able to say good-bye; thank Uncle Colt for everything he'd done for Eljay.
Messages In This Thread
life - by Eljay - June 29, 2022, 03:26 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2022, 09:34 AM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 07, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 07, 2022, 05:14 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 11, 2022, 07:16 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 12, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 16, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 18, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 26, 2022, 05:39 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - September 12, 2022, 03:14 AM