Hoshor Plains I drink to the last friggin' drop.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Being a little vague about his condition, but assuming he's been helped a little by Sacrarium by now.

Whatever the healers on the rise did, Reyes felt he could travel a little bit longer from that point on. He roamed away from their claim and down in to the valley until he was surrounded on all sides by tall yellow grass, far as he could see. The swelling of his one eye, which until recently had been pretty swollen with infection, had gotten moderately better as well.

There was still a long way to go before Reyes was home; but he was empowered by his new-found strength, and the image of his daughter constantly popping in to his mind. He let the anger at his situation keep him from sleeping much, and took the initiative to push his body further each day; thus, when he finally chose to rest for another night, he had almost cleared the plains entirely.
Messages In This Thread
I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 22, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by T.K. - September 23, 2022, 09:17 AM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 23, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by T.K. - September 24, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 24, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by T.K. - September 24, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 08, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: I drink to the last friggin' drop. - by T.K. - October 20, 2022, 04:52 PM